BREAKING NEWS! From SFist:
“OMG! Ricky Reed, of Wallpaper. fame, is missing. Gone! Completely vanished. Unfortunately, his stellar world tour has now been cancelled. Fans are riotous with the news. The far reaching world tour included stops to Tanzania, Tucson and Tokyo. We even heard Wallpaper. was venturing to Antarctica and the Vatican City to make sure he reached every last fan.
He was last seen somewhere in the Amazon’s bamboo forest. We hope he doesn’t meet up with a T-Rex. We’ve heard they’re fierce.
His drummer, Arjun Singh, is completely depressed and wants some help.
What You Can Do to Help: You can buy his recently released EP on iTunes. Apparently all of this started when Reed found out that Grand Theft Auto IV out-sold his EP. (Can you believe it?) If we can boost the numbers, maybe Reed will come back. Maybe. Only time will tell. Please call (510) 493-7835 if you have any information or leads. Click here to view the last known footage of Ricky Reed.”
Follow Us +
- Thu Jul 24 Old Monk Lincoln
- Fri Jul 25 Old Monk Colorado Springs
- Sat Jul 26 Old Monk Denver, CO
- Sun Jul 27 Old Monk Salt Lake City
- Mon Jul 28 Old Monk Boise
- Tue Jul 29 Old Monk Seattle
- Wed Jul 30 Old Monk Portland
- Thu Jul 31 Old Monk San Francisco
- Fri Aug 01 Old Monk Los Angeles
- Sat Aug 02 Old Monk Flagstaff